New England Wire Products (NEWP) is seeking a confident and highly motivated individual looking for an opportunity with great career and compensation as an Inventory Analysis and Product Sourcing Specialist
This person will be energetic, disciplined, organized, career-focused, and present themselves in a professional manner at all times. You must be able to work alone and as part of a team dedicated to the growth of our business.
We are seeking a top-notch to support our operations and customer service teams The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in an energetic fast-paced environment, and must be able to handle multiple tasks, work independently, and have superb communication, prioritization and organizational skills. The position requires a “jack-of- all-trades” who can roll-up their sleeves and assist with various components of business operations.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
- Analyze historical inventory figure to replenish stock items.
- Work with Project Manager to source custom materials for new projects.
- Work with vendors to maintain/improve relations and pricing.
- Work with accounting on cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Managing supply and demand accuracy in the ERP system.
- Implementing process changes where needed.
- A proactive “go-getter” with a strong sense of urgency, and demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “real time” environment with constantly changing priorities and immediate issues/concerns that need to be addressed.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to efficiently complete tasks within deadlines.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, professional and personable.
- Extremely organized with a demonstrated ability to multitask effectively.
- Proficient in MAC as well as all Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated a willingness to pitch in and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Cooperative team spirit.
Apply for this job by sending your resume to email@example.com